Weekend at Robin's

Emily and I went down to the Wahl's house without Daddy for two full days. Daddy dropped us off on Friday afternoon and picked us up Sunday morning. This was the longest Jimmy has been away from Emily ever! He missed her so much that instead of us staying at Robin's till Sunday night Jimmy wanted to pick us up in the morning instead.
Robin, through circumstances, ended up alone with her girls all weekend. Brad, Cheryle, and Mike all ended up taking separate trips on the same weekend. So we decided to get together for an all girls weekend. Alyssa and Brenna love Emily so much they just couldn't get enough of her this weekend. Robin and I mostly just hung out since it was raining for most of the time I was there. Which made the girls very restless since they couldn't go outside to play.

Here are pictures of Alyssa (5 years old) reading and playing with Emily (three months old).


And here is a picture of Robin (5 years old) rubbing my back (2 months old).

No comments:

Post a Comment