| From The Next Day |
After breakfast we walked up to the neighbors to help them clear their driveway- after all, they help do ours yesterday. Then we started finally having fun in the snow. Our neighbors, Rich, Christie and Brandon, and Jimmy and I, sledded down our hill, made snow angels and had a snow ball fight (I wanted to make a snowman but after all the other stuff I was pooped!). Even all our dogs got in on the fun - Missy, Gypsy, Rusty, and the neighbor's dog Buddy! The sledding was the most fun - we didn't have anything to sled down the hill with so we started getting creative. First we used a boogyboard - that didn't work so well. Then we used one of those plastic kiddie pools - nope, that didn't work either! Ah ha! I remembered that the lid to our neighbor's trash can had broken off and it hadn't been thrown away yet - it couldn't have worked better! (Just a little ghetto-fab!)
It was a great day and we never had to leave the house!!
Tomorrow, it's back to reality and back to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment