We woke up this morning and what did we see? Snow! and it hasn't stopped since. I don't know what the official count is but just taking a ruler out to the middle of the yard it looks like we have 10-inches of snow. Luckily my work called a snow day today so I didn't have to go in - except to go and put a closed message on the answering system.
Jimmy and I are stranded in the house. We tried to pull both of our cars out of the driveway but neither could make it up the slope of the driveway. By the time we finished shovelling our driveway this afternoon we already had half an inch fall again.
I called my boss and she thinks we'll have another snow day tomorrow but we'll see what happens.
This is a video of our neighborhood when we woke up the next morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment