It's a Girl!!


Sonogram at 21 wks and 6 days


Jimmy and I couldn't be happier. She looks healthy and perfect. Jimmy wanted a boy and was disappointed for a few minutes but that wore off quickly. He can't wait to take her fishing and camping anyways. The Grandmothers are so excited now, it has finally become real to them. When we first said we were pregnant we got the same response from both of them - "Oh, that's nice". Like we just told them we won $5 in the lottery. But now they are both ecstatic! The other grandchilden for both sides are all at least 14 years older so this is really special for them. My sisters are all very excited too and can't wait to have another little girl running around.

3 comments:

  1. Just wait, she will have Daddy wrapped around her finger! I advise you to stay clear of Gymboree for at least the next 5 years or so...your bank account will thank you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have a TON of gymboree and baby gap clothes for you so you'll be set for awhile. :)

    Just wondering, Why is your name Elizabeth Moore on the ultrasound and not Robitaille? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's because I haven't legally changed my name yet. I'm still fighting with unemployment and won't be able to see the judge regarding my appeal until July or August. I didn't want to mess up the paperwork by changing my name midway through the process. Once it all gets ironed out then I'll go to social security and get my named changed. It's on the top of my to-do list before the little one is here.

    ReplyDelete